Friday, July 12, 2013

See your self there!!

All the time I am asked how do you keep on going and pursuing the things you do? I have been working out seriously for the past 18 years. Most of which I have accomplished without the aid of a training partner. The best way I can describe how I maintain my focus and keep my eyes on "the prize" as they say is visualization. If you can visualize what you want and where you will be by a certain time then you will be able to achieve it. If you rely on someone else they can turn into a crutch. I will give you a good example. You are training with your friend Joe. Joe does not want to train on Wednesday because he would rather watch TV or whatever. You are now discouraged because your "partner" is not going any more. This severely increases your chances of not going as well. So why put yourself in that situation to start with. Do not get me wrong there are some awesome partners out there. But it only takes one bad one to derail your training regiment. Keep focused and see your self were you want to be. Don't forget to follow me on Google plus or by E- Mail. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment