Friday, February 15, 2013

Ripped abs Read this!!!

There is a growing trend to get "ripped abs". This is fine things are always trending and changing but how do you achieve the ripped ab look? Well fundamental thinking would say I have to do about ten million crunches and some leg lifts then I will have ripped abs. This is partially true. You have to train your abs to tone them up. But the ugly truth that all the workout videos and 10 minute this and that don't want to tell you is here. No matter what you do to exercise your abs and no matter how strong the muscles themselves get you have to loose fat in order to see them. So you need to get lean in order to see all that work you put in. For more information on that check out my article on doing cardio in the morning before breakfast. I will close with one more thing. You use your core muscles(abs) for a lot of support in other exercises. Although I am not a big fan of preaching the "over training" thing I believe this is possible with your abs due to their support role. With that being said they can take a lot due to the fact that they are involved in many movements. I train my abs three days a week. That is more than enough to get the desired result. Train hard be safe.