Saturday, January 26, 2013

5 Easy Ways To Increase Your Manpower/Testosterone naturally!!!

 Everywhere I look I keep seeing people going to their doctor to get more testosterone. Being a drug free athlete this is really a shame. You do not need drugs to excel at sports. In fact if you resort to using drugs to increase performance you are doing nothing more than cheating. I believe in this so much that I even promote my own natural bodybuilding show every year. Just look up hanoman2000 on you tube you can see plenty of videos there featuring natural athletes. Anyway my point to all of this is simple stop with all the doping. Our country is becoming more and more full of people addicted to some substance. And yes your body will become physically dependent on the synthetic testosterone and stop producing its own. If you don't believe me look at the pain pill epidemic or what happened to Lance Armstrong. We should all try to make it our personal mission to not make steroids the next epidemic to sweep our country. Other wise we will have to change it from land of the free and home of the brave to land of the addicted and home of the cheaters!! I have attached and article from yahoo health outlining five simple ways to help increase testosterone naturally. If you want to learn more you can research Z.M.A on my blog it has some good info as well. Train smart be safe.

5 Easy Ways To Increase Your Manpower | Yahoo! Health