Thursday, March 1, 2012

$5 a gallon gas time to start walking and biking huh?!

With there being a lot of talk about the gas going up to five dollars a gallon I think this is ridiculous. I think people should take to the streets on there bikes and also buy gas and alternative fuel vehicles. In this day and age I think it is really ignorant for people to just accept the status quo. I have made a decision for one and I will purchase an electric vehicle as my next choice. I encourage people everywhere to start opening their minds and getting away from this foreign oil and dependency on gas. If you bike to your work only a couple of times a week imagine how much better you will feel and how much money you will save. So like I said start using those bikes and think of buying electric or sustainable fuel vehicles. After all with their being a "obesity" problem in America and all maybe we should all use our bodies a little more often. In that way I think all of this gas nonsense is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment