Monday, February 27, 2012

The holistc approach to dieting down Awesome!!!

Allot of people diet down for different reasons. You might be doing it for a bodybuilding show or maybe you just want to lose some extra weight. Either way as with many things there is a healthy way and unhealthy to do it. I have recently stumbled on to a good plan that has helped me diet down and lean out and it is as healthy as possible. I call it the holistic approach to leaning out. I had dieted using plain food and diet everything in the past and yeah it worked but I felt tired weak and just plain BLAH. This method is awesome you use two different juice formulas that I have put together and only eat whole natural food. Vegetables, meat and fruit. One of the juice formulas is for early in the day and the other one is for later. The good part is that you can consume protein from lean sources. I am loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment