Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 reasons why Cleansing is so important?

Cleansing is a vital part to the start of any new nutrition regiment. It helps you to start out fresh and new in more ways than one. I have come up with this quick three point reference list of why it is important for your nutrition and training regiments.

1. Cleaning out the GI tract

Cleansing cleans out the gastrointestinal tract. Over the time when you were eating poorly or making bad nutritional choices your body has accumulated a lot of "junk" in your G.I. tract. I know if your nutrition was not where it needed to be you were not eating enough fiber so that alone means that there is all kinds of backed up stuff that the cleanse should eliminate. If you ate a lot of white bread all that flour has been lining the G.I. tract and needs to go for good nutrient absorption.

2. Cleansing gets your fluids right.

When I say fluids I mean H2O that's right water. Most cleansing systems recommend that you drink a lot of water with them. This is a very good recommendation due to the fact that most people do not get enough water throughout the day. You can see my previous article about how much water you need everyday for training. All that flour in your G.I tract that I previously mentioned from white flour products. Well that is able to sort of stay in place due to lack for fluids it is what makes it thick.

3. Flushing the rest out

The rest of these systems are designed to help you balance your body out and flush any other toxins or garbage out. In the previous points I have been mentioning a lot about your G.I tract but that is not all that needs to be cleansed. There is also a lot of stuff in the blood and liver that should be flushed. Most cleansing systems have herbal extracts built in to do this trick.

When starting a new program I always recommend to cleanse your self first. By doing this you are starting off on the right foot and giving yourself a strong renewed beginning. I have added a link with a good cleansing product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment