Friday, February 11, 2011

Why am I so fatigued?

There are many reasons that people can become fatigued. But essentially it all boils down to two different areas. Either you are fatigued from some form of mental "stress" or physical reason. There are more reasons for the physical type than the mental "stress" everyone seems to be flocking to these days. Physically speaking your body can usually endure a lot of punishment but this punishment comes at a price. Your body needs the required nutrients and rest to recover from such abuse. A lot of people are giving their bodies bad fuel in the form of processed junk to fuel and recover. You can check out my previous article about why you should avoid processed foods as much as possible. Th article is called what are processed foods and why should I avoid them. This article will explain the reasons that they are bad and yes can cause fatigue. The other reason physically that you can be fatigued is rest itself you probably are not getting enough rest. For more details on this check out my article on rest training and you. Rest is very important to your recovery in any given training situation. And that leaves us with the next main cause of fatigue "stress". This burns you out mentally and causes all kinds of emotional issues. I suggest you read my article on memes and their effect on health and training. In that article I go more in depth on the mentality and reasons behind what actually make people "stress" all the time. I also touch on the affects it can have on you and your training regiment. What ever the cause there is always an answer for your fatigue. It could be as simple as the fact that you are in a cycle of inactivity and your metabolism is now slow. In that case you owe it to your self to start a training regiment. It will increase your metabolism and help you feel better. Whatever the cause of your fatigue I hope I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment